Thank you to everyone who attended our Glen Moray Nibbles and Gin Tastic Tasting events at the weekend. A huge thank you to all our event sponsors who allowed this to happen.
As promised here is a summary of what you had!
Glen Moray Nibbles
- Glen Moray Classic served with Glen Moray smoked salmon on brown bread
- Glen Moray 12 year old served with Pork Pies from Murdoch Brothers of Forres
- Glen Moray Port Cask served with Dunlop Cheese
- Glen Moray Sherry Cask served with Gouda Cheese
- Cheese from Highland Connage Dairy
- Sweet Pickle Chutney from Baxters
- Cask Strength served with Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream
Gin Tastic Tasting
- Rock Rose Summer Edition Gin served with either Borage Flowers or Thyme
- El-Gin with Raspberry
- Caorunn Cocktail – Goodness Rose
- 2 BTS of Caorunn, 4 cartons of pink grapefruit juice, Orange bitters, Grenadine, Top up with cloudy lemonade.
- Inshriach 43 Proof with Lemon
- Inshriach 57 Proof with Pink Grapefruit
- Tyree Gin with lime
- Walter Gregor Tonic served with all Gin’s apart from Cocktail
A final Speyfest Cheers to all our Gin Producers, Glen Moray and presenters Emma from Glen Moray, Tanya from El-Gin and Emma from Caorunn.